We stayed here as part of a tour of China. It was very comfortable and a nice sized room with good sized beds. We were provided with complimentary hot cookies on arrival and a complimentary shopping bag and complimentary bottled water (which is very useful as you cannot drink the tap water). On the day we left it was approx 6am, so they provided a boxed breakfast for us to take with us.
Altogether a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International