Lowest prices for your stay
$112
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.com$112
eDreams$112
Priceline$112
1,757 results
All reviews double tree the executive lounge subway station beijing traffic shopping mall an upgrade taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Lovely hotel in the suburbs with magnificent public areas. The room was good but housekeeping left a bit to be desired. Quite a few dusty areas. Forms part of a department store complex. Breakfasts excellent. Not much to do in the immediate area and a good 45 minute drive to the centre.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Zut_Alors
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Zut Alors,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing! Thank you for your kind comments on tripadvisor with regards to your recent stay.My team and I are delighted to know that our services met your expectations and you were satisfied with our culinary offers. Our focus is to deliver our CAREing service to our guests from around the world. I have shared your comments with the entire housekeeping team in order to improve our shortfalls and avoid any re-occurrence. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the not distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 3, 2012

One of the best showers! Dual shower heads (one a rain fall type) and great shower pressure. Two thumbs way up! In fact the bathroom was very nice and clean. Liked the mirror/glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom - but be aware it does not offer you any privacy. There is a curtain/blind that you can lower though if you want.

Amenities were very nice and the towels were large and good - though the hotel was a bit stingy on the number of towels (also no wash cloths). I did ask for an extra hand towel, which I did get, but I felt the housekeeper was giving away her first born! Also stingy on the tiolet paper - no extra roll in the room.

Location - was OK - though with traffic it took awhile to get anywhere - to any of the tourist sights. Also taxis were hard to hail - that is really a comment on Beijiing in general. There is a grocery store and mall attached and many small restaurants within walking distance and US fast food (McDonalds) across the street. So that was nice. Like the flat screen TV, which was good sized and a nice small fridge for waters, etc.

Bed was pretty comfortable. We were on the 5th floor - so really no view of anything. Hotel staff were pleasant. I changed some money at the front desk and it was handled very easily. Bell boys were helpful.

The included breakfast is fantastic! Lots of great choices and good quality food items.

Condition of the room itself - a bit warn in terms of the carpeting - there were a few stains - could have used some good cleaning IMO.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SDSpartan
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Good hotel downtown Beijing, large room compared to some other local hotels, but nothing more (nothing less either) than what you would expect from a famous brand like this one. On the same note, hotel and room amenities are very aligned with my business travelling expectations. Only downside, internet connection in the room was too slow, and wired only, no in-room WiFi.

1  Thank AlpineRider
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Although not downtown or near the usual attractions of Beijing - like Tieneman Square or the Forbidden City, this hotel provides a quiet respite from a busy day. If you have a need for shopping there is a shopping center attached, with an interesting and very complete grocery store in the basement. The room was clean with a nice assortment of ammenities in the bathroom. The warm chocolate chip cookies (one of the best I've ever tasted) are available here as in other Doubletrees. Complementary black tea was available in the lobby as well as juice and ice water. The restaurant service was quite slow for dinner, but the breakfast buffet offered a large variety of Eastern and Western selections. Our only complaint was that the window in the bedroom that opened, didn't seal well when closed and since the night we were there was quite cold, there was an unstoppable cold draft blowing through the window and we had to turn up the heat to keep the room comfortable. Other guests also complained about the same problem.
If you have been on a tour and have gotten tired of Asian food, there is a 24 hr. McDonald's across the street. The airport is almost an hour away, and the Great Wall was almost two hours away at the Juyongguan Pass section. We didn't get to other attractions, so I don't know how far away they were.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Kermit68_9

Greeting from DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing!

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are happy to know that you love our cookies – the DoubleTree by Hilton icon as you mentioned. We do apologize that we did not meet you expectation and currently we are in the process of addressing the window issue to avoid the draft problem. I have share your comments referring to the restaurant with our culinary team. They are pleased that you like the breakfast and at the same time we will improve our speed of service during the dinner time.

Best regards

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel, but not when u r on biz. Its at the suburb, has a small mall with local food and macdonalds. It also offer good welcome cookies. Its warm and tantalizing, especially when u arrive at midnight. Haha.
Be extra carwful with the bathroom door. It is easily loxked, and u will have a hard time opening up ig you do nor have any tools. Our room and our parent's room has the same experience. We stayed at level 6. We have to ask the technician to open up, who really solve it fast. But unfortunately, only warm cookies for our troubles

Date of stay: May 2012
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear JJJYoung,
Greeting from DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing! We are happy to know that you love our cookies – the DoubleTree by Hilton icon. We do apologize that you had some challenges with our bathroom doors. I have addressed the issue with our Director of Operations and Chief Engineer to see what can be done/rectified in order to avoid similar situations. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the not distant future……the chocolate cookies are waiting for you.
Best regards