Stayed in DoubleTree by Hilton in beijing for a good 5 days. Note that the bathroom and bedroom is divided by a transparent glass panel. Most of us thought at first instance, that we had to bathe without the proper, adequate privacy, but note that there is a button in the bathroom for the blinds to come down.
Also note that Wi-Fi is strongest in the lobby area.
Very comfortable stay, efficient and adequate facilities and a good variety for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International