we stayed a week in Double Tree, It's a little far from attractions and we used bus to reach metro station(3 st.),and after that we arrenged for visiting beijings attractions like Botanical Garden,World Park ,... and used bus to visiting Beihai Park,Hutong,Wangfujing...
-the rooms are spacious,clean and quite
-Bath clean,with a big glass wall to room
-Breakfast serves compeletly (fruits,pastry,soup,veg,egg,sausages,juice,milk,tea...)
-pool is in garden calm,nice and clean
-staff not really friendly but helpful and polite.
-limited daily newspaper , just in lobby.
-Bank,KFC,MC Donald are near hotel
-Very helpful super market just behinde the hotel(big market ,with all u need)
It 's a good 4* hotel , have fun there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International