“Good ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Description: Some of the best middle eastern food in Beijing.
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been here twice but I decided to write my review only now after being there twice , well the restaurant is really good , nice atmosphere, good prices , the food is really delicious , nice show with the belly dancer and good music , they accept all kind of payment , they have mediocre Shisha so everything is good except one thing is the service They really need to improve about the service and the staff cause they will loose a lot of customers if they don’t change the way of service ,that’s my only suggestion to them and I told their manager as well which is a professional and attentive person , I will be back next time visiting Beijing and hope you will fix the service problem .

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank A91B

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Have been a regular visitor to the restaurant for the last four years, mostly to its (now closed) branch at the famous Solana Mall. The branch at the famous Solana was closed last year and I was always curious to know the reason. Asked the manager who knows me but he seemed to cover it up. It was during my visit to its other branch at Sanlitun on 12th April, 2019 that I found the reason. The staff of the closed branch are now working at its branch at Sanlitun; the original branch of the restaurant at Beijing. We called the nearby waitress who was carrying a bad mood.. She did not understand what we wanted to order and started misbehaving with my friend and ended up at saying Cao Ni Ma (f*ck your mot**r). The manager was informed and the staff was asked to apologize for the abuse. Instead, she denied having used the abusive language and her male colleague started threatening my friend. The manager was in an awkward situation. He took over and wanted to serve us by pleading to ignore the insult by the two waiters. We insisted that we deserved an apology from the two waiters in a civilized way as we were there to have good time instead of getting insulted. The male waiter who had joined his female colleague was standing inside the lounge with a threatening posture staring at us through the glass window. He was signaled to stop it but he started making threatening gestures. We got up, extremely angry, went inside the lounge and asked him what was his problem. Long story short, we did not get the well deserved apologies after been badly insulted and abused. Our evening was spoiled and we had to leave the restaurant without eating.
Now I understand the reason behind the closure of the other branch of the restaurant. Be ware of the abusive staff.

Date of visit: April 2019
4  Thank Diner-At-Beijing
Reviewed February 19, 2019

It was a cold night and the restaurant was quite cozy. The menu was quite varied. Good choice of salads and barbecue. There were many skewers of barbecued meat and chicken pressed into a cabbage. I have included some pictures. You have to try this place if you like Kebabs. SAVORY, DELICIOUS, DELICATE, ....

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Every time I come here I try something different on their huge menu, and have not really been disappointed with anything. It's not the best middle eastern food that I've eaten, but the prices are good, the patio is big, and the shisha is well tended and well priced. Plus they don't mind serving alcohol to go along with it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Best arabian restaurant in China with a lot of varieties of food.
Behaviour of the stuff and owner is professional and will more than expected to get you the best experience.

Date of visit: November 2018