“I was invited to this excepetionel Place in Bejing”

Quanjude Roast Duck (Wangfujing)
Ranked #30 of 12,627 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen / Wangfujing
Rastatt
“I was invited to this excepetionel Place in Bejing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

At this time, it was still my potential client, now he is my client who invited me to this wonderful place. A perfect grilled duck and a lot others very tasty dishes where presented along the round table. It was my perfect beginning of a great partnership in Beijing and China. The food was very good, lucky me that my clients are Chinese and they did an excellent choice out of the great menu. I hope very much they will bring me again to this great place. very recommendable.

• Visited March 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Much better than last time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Initially, i did not want to eat in this resto again even with its historic reputation (established 1864) coz our experience was not good the last time we ate there about 7 years ago. This time, they serve other nice food instead of just Peking duck and their Peking duck dish is much better now, not as much fat as before.

• Visited December 2012
Barcelona
“The best roasted duck in Beijing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been to many places but nothing to compare to the original Quanjude. I went many years ago and came back just in November 2012 again... I should have come more often and not try others!

Visited November 2012
Beijing, China
“first time ate beijing roast duck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

It was my first time to go to that typical restaurant to have bejing roast duck with 3 friends. But really disappointed me, cuz It was tooooo expensive and the service was slow and not professional. i don‘t think beijing roast duck is delicious there. We spent almost 1200yuan on that meal, but no one was really satisfied with the food. I prefer to have beijing roast duck in big peer restaurant, cuz it is unexpensive and delicious.

San Francisco, California
“Good. Not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Highlight was having chef carve duck at our table, and getting the certificate of the duck.
Duck skin was crispy and fatty, just the way it ought to be. Baobing were thin and chewy. Duck itself was fine, surprisingly less succulent than I expected it to be.
Lowlight was service bordering on rude, contemptuous, and derisive.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Quanjude Roast Duck (Wangfujing)? Share your experiences!