Firs off - we traveled midway between Winter and Spring and we were advised of the following:
1. There is no air conditioning nor heater since its midway Winter and Spring.
2. If you feel that the room is a little on the hot side - open the windows.
3. If you feel that the room is too cold, close the window. If it is still too cold, call housekeeping and ask for another blanket.
Comfy ain't it (yes I'm being sarcastic.)
Location is the best selling point of this hotel, you have Tesco next doors and Happy Valley across the street. Plus the mini souvenir shop below.
Breakfast here is dull and monotonous, you'll be craving something new by the 2nd day. So wake up early and explore the neighborhood, there is a great bread shop around the corner.
Lastly, management should be investing in arming the staff with basic English, even the breakfast buffet should have at least a description of the food served.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Inn (Beijing Happy Valley) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Inn (Beijing Happy Valley) Hotel Beijing