“Without a doubt the fantastic Heavenly Bed I love most”

Ranked #23 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I just love the suite on the higher floor, that has a great view of East Third Ring Road, and they've got special settings of chocolate and fruits which would easily cheer you up. The suite is about 70sqm, with a telescope in the drawing room and a fantastic OSIM massage armchair in the bed room.
The most I love Westin is their Heavenly Bed. I definitely would buy one some day!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Westin_Chaoyang, Manager at The Westin Beijing Chaoyang, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, and it was very encouraging to know that you have enjoyed the suite with our signature Heavenly Bed, welcome amenities, massage chair and so on. Just to let you know the good news - we now have a special promotion for Heavenly Bed, you can purchase the bed at a very attractive rate and bring the comfort back to you home. To find out more details, please kindly call us at +86 10 5922 8888.

We wish you all the best!

The Westin Beijing Chaoyang

Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

None of the small disappointments at this 3 night business stay. Reception / check in very fast, friendly. Room facing away from the main traffic, thus very quiet. Interior layout nice, clean practical, great bed, generous amenities in short a great place to feel good, relax and get a good fest.
Service was superb. From my previous experience I remembered the heavy bedding, which I did not like. Talked to concierge and, in no time my bedding was changed for a light, comfortable duvet.
The service at the lobby restaurant was equally perfect. The wine selection being somewhat limited, the waitress immediately went for the wine list from the main restaurant, which offered great selection.
It is this kind of responsiveness to travelers individual needs and preferences, that mske a hotel stand above the crowd. In my view the Westin Staff here are doing an excellent job

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Westin_Chaoyang, Manager at The Westin Beijing Chaoyang, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a full score and sharing your pleasant experience with us. It is so rewarding for us to learn that our front desk service, guest room amenities and restaurant dining experience have all met your expectation and made your stay an enjoyable one. We're inspired to be at our best and promise you a great stay next time.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent hotel for business and for families. The bed is great so sleeping is not a problem. The indoor pool , great gym and spa facilities are great add ons..
Buffet breakfast is amazing with lots of choices and good service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We're truly humbled to be rewarded by a full score in all categories. It's glad to know that you have enjoyed our signature Heavenly Bed, our spa and workout facilites and breakfast service on your stay in June with your family. Please rest assured that we will continue to reach out to our potential and make sure your future visit remains the same memorable.

Wish you all the best.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

As I wrote in my profile, I was flight attendant for 6 years, I stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world.
Recently I got a lot of tips on TA, and i decided to share great information I've accumulated over the years, it will take some time but I hope to write to you all I remember.
About this hotel, i just could not resist, this is without a doubt the best hotel I was in.
I do not know where to start, excellent service, every request is answered in minutes.
The food at an excellent level, the rooms are large and spacious, the bed is so big and so comfortable, this is no book of her best bed I slept in my life.

Room Tip: By the way - the bed and pillows are offered for sale in the lobby, this is the most recognized hote...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Westin_Chaoyang, Manager at The Westin Beijing Chaoyang, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rewarding us a full score in all categories! We're excited to learn that you have enjoyed our services and facilities so much. Please rest assured that we will continue to reach our potential and make sure your future visit remains the same memorable.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Room was clean and large with upgrade to suite as platinum member.
Breakfast selection was great with wide variety.
Gym, steam, sauna, pool, and jacuzzi were all available and clean.
Staff very friendly and very helpful getting two taxis every morning since
we had a large family of 5. Overall an excellent hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We're happy to see your encouraging comment with a full score, it inspired our team a lot! Please rest assured that we will keep it up and continue to deliver renewal services as always. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel was very nice, modern and everyone was super friendly! They made you feel at home. It is a big hotel but they were friendly and very helpfull. It is not so far from airport, 30 to 40 min by taxi. Taxis are not very expensive in China, just ask at the hotel for their card with address and map written in Chinesse and in English, you need it to show to taxi driver to come back to the hotel.
The view from our room window was very nice.

Room Tip: Higher floor for a better view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I organized a seminar at the hotel so I stayed two nights. I have never did a seminar in this hotel but the communication before the seminar was quick and easy. The sales accommodated the last minute changes. The seminar and the cocktail all went smoothly.
On accommodation side, this was the largest room I have ever stayed in Beijing :)The new Japanese restaurant was good and quite authentic. Too bad that I didn't have time to try the swimming pool. Hope I have a chance to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business