1,094 results
All reviews china grill park suite rain shower top floor guest rooms nespresso machine bath salts corner room king room high end mall hotel lobby is china world great gym business district business hotel walk in closet amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Park Hyatt is centrally located, accessible to the subway and China World shops/office towers, service is excellent, good fitness facilities, decent food, and exceptionally helpful staff. The hotel is located near the heart of Beijing and sits on top of both subway lines 1 and 10 at Guomao station. It is adjacent to the 3rd ring road, so quite central, and also convenient for traveling around Beijing by taxi. The central location's only drawback is that it is quite far from PEK Beijing International Airport, which often requires an hour-long drive.

The hotel sit atop the Yintai Center for convenient shopping and restaurants, but also connects through the basement level through the subway station to the China World Trade Center, which includes luxury brand shops and direct access to the China World office towers.

The hotel itself has an amazing view of the surrounding area. The decor is dark and relaxing, with blackout shades in all of the rooms for a restful night. The hotel sits in the middle floors of a high-rise, so one peculiarity is that the lobby is located on the 63rd floor and guest rooms below that. The one main frustrations of staying here is the wait for two elevators when arriving or leaving from the hotel. The restaurants all have amazing views and good food. Room service offers a reasonable selection of items at decent prices. And the hotel offers a breakfast in their main restaurant with many, many options on a buffet in addition to a la carte options. Meanwhile, the gym is not huge, but large enough for weight machines, cardio, free weights and a small yoga/stretch room. The equipment is in good shape. The hotel also has a small, but nice swimming pool.

Lastly, the hotel has an excellent and helpful staff. The door staff are consistently helpful and polite. The front desk staff are also very pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PaulRWright, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charles K,

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking your valuable time to share such a detailed review about your recent stay experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate all your recognition on the view, food quality, breakfast in our restaurant China Grill on Level 66, as well as our Room Service selections. Thank you also for sharing such detailed information of our location, and the décor & facilities in our guestroom and fitness center. Your constructive comments of the lift changing on reception level which is Level 63 is well noted, with the guest experience centered around staying in your own private residence, the hotel was designed in such way to create privacy by separating access via different elevators. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for highlight the service of our Bell associates and Front Desk associates, which I’ll definitely share to them and recognize them accordingly.

We sincerely look forward to being able to welcome you back in the not too distance future, and taking this chance I wish you and your family good health and all the best in 2020!

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Park Hyatt is located at the CBD of Beijing, the hotel is grand and Luxury. The breakfast is good and located at the highest floor of the hotel, and the food is delicious. The room is clean and the night view is good. Recommend to stay at park Hyatt Beijing.

1  Thank jfeng0039
PaulRWright, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Dear jfeng0039,

Happy New Year!

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking time to share your December stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your recognition and that you feel “the hotel is grand and luxury”. We are so happy to read you found our guestroom cleanliness to your satisfaction and enjoyed the views. Thank you so for the high praises of our breakfast in China Grill. We are very grateful that you recommend us, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Taking this chance to wish you and your family joy, good health and peace in 2020.

Reviewed December 17, 2019

Park Hyatt is always my choice when traveling, Park Hyatt Beijing provides all detailed services around every corner, you will see smiles and feel happy whenever you stay, highly recommended! From the food to the drinks, even the music, you will be amazed and feel just like home. For your next trip either business or personal, they will surprise you with their excellent services.

1  Thank ethanpan2019
PaulRWright, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Dear ethanpan2019,

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking time to share your recent stay experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate all your wonderful recognition, thank you, it truly means so much to us. We are so happy to be the choice for your travel to Beijing. I’m humble to read that you feel the hotel is “Home, just like home” and that “Park Hyatt Beijing provides all detailed service around every corner”. Thank you for recommending us, it certainly means a great deal to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family good health and a peaceful, prosperous year of 2020.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

confusing elevator arrangement ... lobby on 63rd floor but rooms below and restaurant and bar above ... lots of ups and downs with three elevator banks ... rooms were great ... English can be challenging for staff ... my company books my hotels so this was part o a corporate deal

1  Thank benleon
PaulRWright, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2019

Dear benleon,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and observations of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Beijing on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your recognition on our guestrooms. Your constructive comments on our elevator arrangement is well noted, with the guest experience centered around staying in your own private residence, and with intimacy and privacy specifically in mind, the hotel was designed in such way for our guests to change lifts on the reception level which is Level 63, and then to provide private guest elevators to the guestrooms. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your comments about the English language level is also well noted, which I will certainly share with my training team for their further focus and improvement.

We greatly value all feedback and I certainly look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Finally taking this chance I wish you and your family good health and a peaceful, prosperous year of 2020.

Reviewed December 11, 2019

Among the very best managed hotels I've stayed in out of hundreds around the world over decades. The staff even anticipated my need for laundry service by leaving a note when the bag was full but I hadn't attached the form. Amazing.

1  Thank morenojd
PaulRWright, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear morenojd,

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing!

I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your recent stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m humble to read you highly commented us “Among the very best managed hotels I've stayed in out of hundreds around the world over decades”, which certainly means a lot to us. We sincerely appreciate your recognition on our associates, at Park Hyatt Beijing we are committed to providing our guest with a luxury experience, which is personal and unique.

Thank you also for your wonderful review on our hotel guest satisfaction survey as well. Finally I wish you and your family good health and a peaceful, prosperous year of 2020 and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distance future.