Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,257 results
All reviews tai koo air purifier san li tun sliding door stunning hotel business trip to beijing enjoy your stay modern design breakfast restaurant the club lounge restaurants and bars upgraded to a suite an upgrade higher floor rooms are great concierge team excellent location
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

谢谢李秀影阿姨大半夜帮我来收拾我打碎的杯子 大半夜没看清楚碰碎了个杯子 阿姨趴在地上帮我一点点清理
Thank you so so much for spending time for me to cleaning up those mess I made this is so thankful.
Especially Li XIUYING.
I’ll definitely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

Solid grub and nice environment.

Our bartender was a pleasure. His name is Filipp. Truly a class act. His presence is prestigious and approachable at the same time. I wish he worked at every bar I frequent. He will go far in the hotels services industry.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Intercontinental Beijing Sanlitun. The staff made us feel so comfortable. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Special thank you to Angela and Tom for making our room feel so luxurious and comfortable! And all the staff! And thank you Hans for always being there to help us! You’re all exceptional. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

Lovely stay, super hospitable. Love the service. Will be back! The room was amazing and got a freebie upgrade, and came by to surprise me with a nice bubble bath in the evening. Cute! Love the Intercontinental!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

李秀影: great room service, made multiple trips just to get me the correct adapter!
The front desk was very nice to receive and keep my taobao hauls even before I check-in to the hotel.
Check-in was fast and efficient, done within 5 mins.
Room was clean and spacious.

Trip type: Traveled on business