great place, even a bit shady, the hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful.
few advices - food is good and safe - just wash your hands after every handshake or souvenir look, touch... did not like the sea food - pricy and not as i was wanting it
ocean - learn when water is up and when is down - it has it is own circle
garden - nice and safe
pools - good and clean
beach - they tried to clean it everyday and did good job - still had few items but livable
i like that place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa