Over the past years we've stayed in many hotels but this was the worst ever!
to much noise from the bar next door! windows are trembling and you feel like you are in a discotheque. no real solution are offered and communication is no where to be found!The general manager (Hassan) lies to you when you make complains. According to the staff, the noise from next door used to be there everyday but according to the general managment, it's the first time he heard about this. We were offered another room to the other side of the building at midnight.Nobody helped us with our luggage and as a result my laptop got crushed during this moving event. Rooms are outdated! and during our stay we had ants in the room for 5 days and we wern't eating or drinking in our room! The normal staff ( under payed Africans, that have to work a 12 hour shift, don't get anything to eat or something to drink for a whole day, but they are doing there best to give you a good experience, but they can't do anything to change management. They are only after winning a lot of money without any improvements for the guest or the health of their staff! WiFi will cost you 2€ for half an hour and is not available in the room. The only good thing I can say is that the food is nice and they do try to give an vegetarian option witch is nice but common in Kenya!.Breakfast is awefull. Stay away if you can!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable vibrant deluxe rooms have a TV, Coffee and Tea making facilities, safe (chargeable) and mini fridge to ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool Indian Ocean breeze. The ocean deck edges onto the ocean and offers a relaxing atmosphere during the day enjoying a sunbath with a terrific view of the ocean! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa