I returned from Bamburi Beach hotel yesterday after a two week vacation there. when arriving to the hotel we were greeted with coconut juice which was lovely after such a long flight, we were then taken down to breakfast.
I felt all the staff at the Bamburi Beach Hotel were lovely, all of the restaurant staff were more than helpful and the food was very good with lots of choice. Fisherman's cave restaurant is lovely and well worth the money! Whilst in Kenya i visited Doddington school which was a lovely experience, the children and the teachers were all so welcoming and seeing how willing the children are to learn really warms your heart, this is an experience i will never forget! definatley worth a visit. Ask Merci the hostess for Nicholas pears and she will put you in the right direction, Nick is also very good for car hire with very reasonable prices!
Another trip i did whilst i was there with my family was safari, we did Tsavo East and then went and stayed the night at Salt Lick, this was an amazing experience and we saw so many animals during our stay there of 2 days and 1 night! we had 4 meals included in the price of this! It may be costly but for what you pay you are always out and seeing the animals including Zebra, Lion and lots of elephants and giraffes was definatley worth it. On the day we were going we were given breakfast in the hotel resturant which was toast and cereal and a selection of fruit juice which i felt was very good service as they went out their way to do this for me!
When staying in the hotel i felt safe and secure as their are lots of security who are also friendly! It was our first time in Kenya and we were not disappointed and would recommend the hotel and the people especially the animation team to anyone!
Shall defiantly be booking again in the very near future! If i was to say a negative about the hotel i would say it wouldnt be for families who have very young children, their is a kids club on site but i wouldnt have said it looks like it gets used a lot! however that is just me being picky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable vibrant deluxe rooms have a TV, Coffee and Tea making facilities, safe (chargeable) and mini fridge to ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool Indian Ocean breeze. The ocean deck edges onto the ocean and offers a relaxing atmosphere during the day enjoying a sunbath with a terrific view of the ocean! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa