Staff never stop smiling and are so friendly,Have always enjoyed my stays at the hotel , we had a wonderful room looking over the ocean, day we went on the glass bottom boat and went snorkeling - our guide here was great and pointed out all sorts of fish including lion fish, trumpet fish and sting rays, it was truly amazing!
Wonderful to just relax and to re-charge tired bodies & souls
Many thanks for the new manager Hassan, he is there all day and night, even Sundays, always smile very helpful, and very friendly we will come back because of Hassan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable vibrant deluxe rooms have a TV, Coffee and Tea making facilities, safe (chargeable) and mini fridge to ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool Indian Ocean breeze. The ocean deck edges onto the ocean and offers a relaxing atmosphere during the day enjoying a sunbath with a terrific view of the ocean! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa