Hotel staff are amazing and make you feel so welcome! Jambo jambo to all the staff there. Hassan the food and drinks new manager is a real asset to the hotel and will go out of his way to ensure that everyhting is ok, if there is nothing you like to eat on the buffet then let him know, he will cook something really yummy. Mercy and betty the front of house at the restaurants are amazing and have great personalities. All the waiters ensure that you are hydrated whilst around the pool area and not to forget to mention the pool staff and entertainment staff who make the holiday to remember. The entertainment staff came with us to halla park and we had a ball! (This was not part of their itinerary).
There was a small fire which was mentioned on another review this was dealt with exceptionally well and very quickly, within 10 minutes you would never have known that there was a fire.
Beach boys - well at first they seem daunting but when you chat with them they are lovely and just trying to make a living. Just say no thank you and dont make promises as they remember your name and what you promised.
We booked our trips through sam from tropicalcatstours, which was really well priced and cheaper than thomsons/first choice. Sam is on trip advisor and on the internet and you can connect him before leaving to get a price, which wouldbe good for budgeting.
Stacy the thomsons/first choice rep was fab and full of knowledge and very bubbly.
I travelled with my elderly mum and she now wants to go back to visit and would be happy and feel safe to go on her own, she is already looking into returning alone.
Overall we rate this hotel and location as a top destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm and friendly hotel welcomes guests with a distinctly African vibe and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean! The spacious and comfortable vibrant deluxe rooms have a TV, Coffee and Tea making facilities, safe (chargeable) and mini fridge to ensure you can relax and enjoy, in air conditioned comfort with quiet, split unit air conditioners or on the terrace with a spectacular view and a cool Indian Ocean breeze. The ocean deck edges onto the ocean and offers a relaxing atmosphere during the day enjoying a sunbath with a terrific view of the ocean! Whether you come to the Bamburi Beach Hotel to relax or to use it as a starting point for your game drives, we do everything we can to ensure your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Bamburi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Kenya
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa