“Nightmare!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dolphin Dhow
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Do not risk going on this excusion, you may nor come back!!!
We went on this trip to see the dolphins and to snorkle. I have snorkled in may other countries and although I am not the strongest swimmer I can hold my own.
The sea was far too rough and within 5 minutes of being in the water I had to get out as it was far too rough.
Everyone back in the boat an hour and a half into the Indian Ocean and the outboard engine fell off the back of the boat - it was tied on with a rope, The 3 deck hands and the captain went to retrieve the engine 2 in the water tying another rope around it and 2 still on board pulling it up. None of them thought about the fuel leaking onto the deck until my husband picked up the pipe that fuel was leaking out of. Everyone was given a poor fitting life jacket after many requests to the deckhands and because the boat wasn't being steered into the waves it was tilting from side to side VERY SCAREY. Over 1/3 of the passengers were ill due to seasickness.
We had to be towed in by another dhow once they had retrieved to engine.
An experience never to be repeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Wend1957