“Safari - Amboseli”

and up
Full-Day Dhow Cruise with Dolphin Sighting
Ranked #18 of 109 Tours in Mombasa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize on best tours and safaris in Kenya and Tanzania both day trips and long safaris including Beach hotel accommodation.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Dziękujemy za wspaniałe safari w parku Amboseli. Przy okazji mieliśmy okazję zobaczyć (przejazdem) Tsawo oraz wstąpić na granicę z Tanzanią. Super atmosfera, niesamowite widoki - polecam zarówno miejsce jak i Tropical Cats Tours!!!
Thank you for a great safari in Amboseli. We spent there 3 wonderful days and besides the beauty of the park itself we had an opportunity to see also a bit of Tsawo and visit the Tanzanian border. Everything was very well organized. I sincerely recommend Tropical Cats Tours.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We booked the Tsavo East Safari directly at Sami and it was awesome! He personally picked us up and brang us to our guide. The driver spoke perfect english and he knew a lot about the animals out there. The guide translated everything from Kisuaheli to German (we're from Germany) so the communication was no problem. Hakuna Matata :)
The bus had seats for seven people but they usually don't put more than five people in the bus (for more comfort) we spent the night in a cheap but very comfortable hotel. The "tents" (which actually had the quality of a house) were big and the staff was very friendly. Next to the restaurant there was a wonderful viewing deck. On the second day we even saw some lions! every driver has a walkie talkie and they can always talk to each other. When one of them sees a rare animal, he calls all the other drivers. That's what I call service! Next time we will come to you again! I would recommend it to everyone ;)

1  Thank travelfreakGER
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Reviewed October 31, 2013

From my first communication with Samuel Musyoki, I realized that he was very organized and professional. Sam and one of his drivers picked me up at the Mombasa Airport and helped me to book into the right hotel (Bamburi Beach Hotel). At the time I was six months pregnant and travelling alone. I really wanted to get one safari in before I completed my assignment and left Africa.

Sam and his team took excellent care of me. I felt safe and comfortable at all times. The driver and guide were careful, considerate and responsible. They provided water on the way, made appropriate rest stops and ensured that everyone on the tour was taken care of and having a good time.

During the drives on the reserve, the driver and tour guide gave detailed explanations of the animals, their habits, the locations and answered all questions patiently. There was constant communication with other tour drivers and reserve rangers to identify locations where animals were spotted so that we could see as much as we wanted to.

The accommodation was fantastic. Sam booked the group into the Sarova Salt Lick Lodge which was an amazing experience. The food was delicious, wide variety of fresh fruits and veggies, meats, rice, sauces, pasta, breads and desserts. OMG, I was in heaven, my baby loved it too cause I felt lots of joyful kicks and flutters. The best was the view of the water hole from my room. I was able to sit and watch the various animals come and drink from the safety of my room. Simply amazing! The elephants came right up to the Lodge and drank from the little pond there.

I plan to take my entire family when my little boy is old enough to enjoy the animals. I hope that Sam and his team will still be around as I would not choose anyone else to take us.

Thanks Sam and team, you made my safari memorable.

2  Thank cinnamonlover
See more reviews
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just a quick note to say a BIG THANK YOU to Samuel and his team which we luckily found at Bamburi Beach Hotel. They are absolutely fantastic and made our holiday in Kenya an incredible experience! They looked after us really well. He was always in there when needed even if you wanted a cold drink he had a supply in his little safari van fridge, always enough for everybody. I would recommend him to everyone. We're family of three with a school age boy so always taking an extra care when in Africa but they are really worth recommending!!!! Maggie, David and FIlip

1  Thank MaggieG8806XO