“Bongo Safaris are top notch! Could not have asked for more!!!”

Bongo Safari- Day Tour
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I contacted Bongo in order to take a group on safari based on a friends recommendation. We took a four day Safari that went to Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara. What and incredible trip! We saw cheetahs, a leopard and a whole pride of lines. Moses our driver was absolutely superb. He knew where to find the animals and was in constant contact with other drivers to make sure we were in the right part of the park at the right time. My wife was sick at one point in the trip and Moses went out of his way to help get medicine and stayed late to make sure that she was ok! Like I said we could not have asked for a better more trustworthy company! They even found a place for us to store extra luggage so that we didn't have to bring in on safari.

If you are interested in more details about the four day safari and what animals we saw you can check out our blog about our trip: http://www.away-wego.com/2014/03/01/123/

1  Thank josephlewin

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Bongo is a perfect host and driver for everyone who wants to enjoy Mombasa. I can recommend him to everyone.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have used Bongo Safari 4 times. The drivers are very safe and don't take risks which feels very comfortable on the Kenian roads. They have very good eyes for the wild life. Sometimes we were really amazed that Bongo spotted animals which we had not seen. Also trips to Mombasa were very worthwhile. Bongo makes you feel at ease and can give you a nice view of the real Kenia.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Together with my son, I went to Tsavo East. I realy enjoyed my Safari with Bongo.
It was realy awesome and I did see more then I expected. I saw a lot of different wildlife like elephant, giraffe, ostrich, Dig Dig, Impala, buffalo, secretarybird, lions, baboon and beautifull birds. Our driver was very friendly and a safe driver. He had a lot of knowledge about the nature and animals.
The landscape is very beautifull with a lot of colours.
Our driver picked us up at the Lodge.
For me, it was an unforgettable Safari.

1  Thank Wonneke_05
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Me and my parents had an amazing safari, we saw more then we could have dream of! The complete big five and more. Bongo is really interested in the desires you have as a customer land he does everything to meet your needs. The variety of accomodation that he can offer are so nice land he knows a lot of things in the Parcs he knows the best places its amazing. Bongo is a guide who is honest land trustworthy. You get what you had paid for. We love Bongo safari!

2  Thank Rianne S