“sentirsi a casa (feeling at home)”
Review of Giardino Restaurant - CLOSED

Giardino Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The concept of Giardino Restaurant is to give to the customers a pure Italian Cuisine experience.The high quality of the products, the freshest fish and the home made pasta will transport your senses in an Italian home...The Executive chef Rodolfo, with 25 years experience in the best restaurants in Italy and around the world, offers a menu with attention to detail combining the first quality Kenyan products with the essential imported Italian ingredients.Ask the manager Fabrizio about the specials created and based on the freshest that the market offers daily, he will guide you on what is close to your taste. The decor, a fusion of Kenyan artwork and Italian set-up, and the professional standard of the staff will complete your unique “Italian Contemporary Cuisine” experience!To the travellers around the coast Giardino Restaurant also offers the opportunity to be accomodated in the rooms of the B&B-Guest House with breakfast, swimming-pool and free Wi-Fi facilities in a confortable location close to the beach and several entertainment and natural attractions on the North Coast. Opening hours:Lunch: from 12:00 to 14:30 Dinner: from 19:00 to 22:30 Pizzeria and Cocktail-bar: from 12:00 to 22:30CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I spent a great week in January at Il Giardino, the food is excellent, the location is good (just 50 meters form the beach), the rooms are simple but clean, and the whole staff is kind.
Fabrizio, the owner, is always available to try to fulfill any request. He really knows how to do his job. I will go back for sure.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I took a gamble and just turned up not knowing of the reputation here and can say with hand on heart this is the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to in the world. I will visit again and go out of my way on purpose to stop by and experience Italy again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited giardinos last weekend first time after it reopened, great transformation by the new owners, the food was good, service was good, we really enjoyed the experience. Hope to be back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Wow... a real treat... One of the things I love to eat our in a restaurant, because its just not possible to prepare at home. Pizza and a beer is my favourite... and at Giardino, the pizzas are just wonderful, crispy to perfection.

2  Thank Rogerweiz
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I visited the restaurant with my sister last week for lunch, and the most outstanding aspect for me was the great hospitality and such a warm welcome by Fabrizio the manager. Fabrizio, your food was great, the pasta and the seafood. I really liked the way you explained the dishes, flawless product knowledge tinged with professionalism. But as much as food can be delicious, one can only go back to a restaurant because of the appreciation they are accorded.

Your restaurant is simple and easy and has a very homely atmosphere, as if we were back home. No rush, no worries. Thank you for the great dining experience, I give you my word that I will be back. And not just for a delicious meal, but for a swim too!

And kudos to Eddah too! I hope that she can continue keeping the smile on her face for other guests too.