“A full day Mombasa excursion.”

Its Safaris Day Trips
Reviewed October 27, 2011

The day excursion is a standard trip but the service we received was excellent. The driver was on time and very knowledgeble about historic facts. Being originally from Kenya, I was making sure he was not BSing. The van was clean and more impoprtantly had a cooler. This may not seem important but when you're driving around in a heat of 30 degrees it helps to keep your drinks cool. We were informed that our lunch at the Tamarind Dhow was cancelled due to the dhow having problems and we would be having lunch at the resturant. This was a downer but the Tamarind provided excellent service and ITS safaris made sure of this. On the whole a bid YES to ITS thank you.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I really enjoyed the safari. The scenery was breathtaking. Just seeing the animals in the wild like that was outstanding. Time is very important to me, so the fact that everything fell on the schedule was a big plus. I learnt a lot on the trip, and I hope to go back next year. Everyone should enjoy ITS Safaris Day Trip, at least THRICE in one's lifetime.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I visited Kenya this past June and I would say the safari with ITS safaris was a memorable one. The pricing is reasonable and the service was just phenomenal. Everything was just in line with what was planned. I would recommend ITS to anyone trying to enjoy an exciting and problem-free safari to look no further. ITS!! Thanks for the hook up.