“Great service”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The staff of the pavilion were very friendly and the warm reception was quite refreshing.
the food is good and the service is quick and exceptional. I would definately recommend dinning at the pavilion. will be back soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Didcot, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The breakfasts here were good, we only had lunch once and it seemed the same as dinner. It was good for a buffet but we think the quality went downhill as the hotel got busier.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Megan B
Nairobi, Kenya
“wow!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you want to enjoy dining, pavilion is the pace to go. I particularly liked the warmth of staff, their concern for diners welfare and they are out to make your experience "out of this world". thanks and I'll be back soooon.

Waterford, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to spend our 15 year wedding anniversary at the Serova Beach hotel and spa in Mombasa. From the moment we stepped foot onto the resort, we were treated like royalty. Each day we enjoyed the wonderful cuisine offered at the Pavilions Restaurant. The food was delicious, the atmosphere for dining was wonderful, and the staff were amazing. Barbara, one of the restaurant managers, even came up to me the day of our anniversary, to wish us a wonderful day. As many people that come through the resort, she remembered us. They even went as far as to have the staff parade around the restaurant singing and then stopping at our table to sing and present a cake to us for our anniversary. Geoffrey, our waiter while staying at the resort, never once let me carry my own plate of food back to the table... He would carry it for me, pull out my chair, and place my napkin in my lap. The staff made us feel at home and welcome. Between the amazing food, atmosphere, and wonderful staff, the Serova Whitesands is a gem that needs to be experienced by many. We will definitely return.

“OUTSTANDING!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel, the service, the food, the staff, everything about the hotel from the big things to the smallest details paid to your stay makes every penny spent well worth it!! It caters for every1with so much variety and excellent food!! FANTASTIC!! The staff makes u feel at home and part off the family so much so you can go back yr aft yr and u will still discover new things!! I've nt stayed in a hotel whereby u r treated with warm smiles by the staff who would do everything and anything to cater for ur any need!! The staff in all bars restraunts are so friendly and would talk all day treating u as an individual rather than just another customer!! I stayed 2wks and made many friends and I know they wud b the same to u all!! Pleas go stay and enjoy as u won't find a better hotel in Mombasa!! Simon (todd) rm no 1040 & 1039!!

• Visited July 2013