“SOCCER MATCH” 3 of 5 bubbles

Kahama Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 132 Restaurants in Mombasa
Cuisines: African, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“SOCCER MATCH”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was there to watch football on TV,such a nice Bar with excellent service although its between 2 building so missing that beach touch.The band was quite good also.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ngarua

Nairobi
“excellent everything!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed in February 2012 with my fiance after checking out of a horrible place that cost way more!Whats not to love???
-cosy room with awesome AC for Mombasa weather.
-The food was fairly priced,breakfast was lovely and room service was excellent.
-The life guard -Karisa taught me how to swim.Please note I was extremely scared and after just three days I could swim from one end to the other-AT NO COST!
-It was quiet and clean.
-Most importantly, it cost under 5000 Kshs a night which I must say is remarkable for such a good place.

I must say we will be going back soon!

• Visited February 2012
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“Sports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Lovely place well designed for sports enthusiast.....and they got lovely food too!

mombasa
“great sports bar,one of a kind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

the multiple screens are amazing you can watch 2,3 different games at a time plus music so if your girlfriend gets bored she can watch that. the service is great .love how they welcome you at the door. great sitting,you can choose a bar stool, a sofa ,outside inside...you get. the food is great , reasonable prices too...and best of all the band on Sundays...you will love it. Congratulations to the people who put this place together,thanks!

Visited January 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“Kenyan hospitality at the finest NO MONEY NO ROOM”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Arrived on the Wednesday 3 am in Kahama hotel after a trip by air from Niamey to Mombasa ( 24 h underway). My cash money was finished and I had to get money from the bank early in the morning. The reception told me that they received my booking but no money no room. After a flight of 24H without sleeping that was all the reception said, my wife and I sat on a bench till the bank opened so I could pay the room. My job is to help developing countries to organise the Education system and people respect me for that. I am ashamed for these two girls at the Kahama Hotel in Mombasa refusing a room when we stayed in the same hotel for fourteen days in January 2012. I am asking myself who needs education? If these young girls don't know how to show respect than something is wrong. The motto of Kahama is Kenyan hospitality at its finest NO MONEY NO ROOM, what a shame. The two reception girls did not offer any drink, any help just NO MONEY NO ROOM.

Visited February 2012