“[-] It was "EXCELLENT"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
essex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“[-] It was "EXCELLENT"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2009

6th - 20th October 2009 Stayed at Bamburi Beach Hotel in Kenya. We had a great time and cannot fault the hotel or food the Kenyan people are loveley and will do all that they can to help with anything. I would recomend this hotel!!!!!!! The beach boys do want to sell you goods and I found them very interesting people who wanted to learn so much about England. The best part of our holiday was a two night and three day safari which I booked from the UK before I left. On trip advisor there was many excellent comments about Freddyssafaris, so I emailed him and he replied straight away with his costs and paperwork showing all his trips we choose Tsavo East and West. from start to finish we had an amazing time the guide we had was George and what a knowledge he had about life in Kenya , info concerning all of the the animals and anything in General. This Company are 100% genuine and professional and I would recomend them 100% when you compare the cost that your hotel rep wants for the same trip you will be glad of getting in touch with Freddy first. I will gladly answer any questions. I have attached Freddys email address for anyone that wants to give it a try.

2 Thank whymeEssex