“fabulious safari”

Bettykensafaris
Ranked #58 of 123 Outdoor Activities in Mombasa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Amazing and spectacular group safaris in East Africa (Tanzania ,Kenya and Uganda).
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Apologies that it has taken so long to contact you since going on the fabulous Safari that you organised for my wife and I. It truly was a memorable 3 days and I can't begin to describe the amazing thrill we both got from seeing so many magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. Not only was the trip well organised, the accomodation was fantastic and more importantly the guide that we had for the whole trip, Yaro, was brilliant!!!! He was friendly, accomodating and incredibly knowledgeable and the information that he was able to provide about the animals and the park itself was fascinating.

Betty if ever you want somebody to vouch for how good your safari trips are I would be happy to provide a testimonial.

Once again thank you so much for a truly memorable experience.

Jon Goodchild

Reviewed January 19, 2011

We book 3 days 2 nights maasai mara by flight through internet and betty was very fast in replying our mails and he gave us the best price. Bettyken safaris staffs and drivers was so friendly and helpful i couldn't have asked for any better! It was all easily arranged. as we were going to olumara tented camp which was excellent the rooms and food was nice we saw three lions killing antelop,we were lucky to see many animals and four of the big five family which made our holiday complete.sammy our tour guide driver was very knowledgeable and he knows our to search for animals in the park.I would recommend bettykensafaris to anybody wanting to go on a safari.They have a website www.bettykensafaris.com. I would also like reccommend taking a good camera with lots of memory and spare batteries because there is alot to see in kenya

Reviewed December 8, 2010

We have just come back from Kenya - we booked fly safari to Maasai Mara and Dolphin Trip in Betty's company. All the serviced they provide are really excellent. We agreed all the details by e-mail before our arrival so we save a lot of time when we meet. Betty and her coworkers are lovely personalities, and very proffesional tourist managers. I got exhaustive answers for all my questions (and believe me, I'm quite curious person, haha) and then, on during the trips we got all we were promised.
The 3 days fly safari to Maasai Mara was an expierience totally exceptional. Breathtaking views already during the flight, then all the game drives brought us to almost all species of animals I knew until then from NG tv only - big thanks to Sami, our guide/driver! And the Olu Mara Camp - that place, so cosy and luxurious, quite and located so close to nature, with extraordinary staff, surpassed all of our expectation. It was just perfect. I want to come back there for sure some day :)
The dophin trip was nice as well, we snorkelled in cristal water for 3 times, having the opportunity to see various kind of colorful fish and beautiful coral reef. On the way back we had a sea food lunch on Wasini Island in one of the local lodge (hotel and restaurant), I love the crabs there!
To sup up - if you go to Kenya and want to see somenthing more than your hotel and swimming pool - don't look further but contact Betty directly: http://www.bettykensafaris.com/

Reviewed June 5, 2010

we booked our safari with bettyken safaris though the internet of which we were given the best price for 3days 2nights Tsavo east amboseli.For sure it was a memorable safari because we saw the big five animals like lion,Elephant ,zebras ,giraffes and many more .The accommodation was the best we spent our nights at Voi wildlife lodge which was excellent and kibo safari camp was the best of all from the staffs,food and also we were to view mount kilimanjaro.our driver guide kassim was wonderful very knowledgeabie and joyvial.whenever you want to go for a safari please go with bettykensafaris they are the best