“Great safari”

F. King Tours and Safaris - Day Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We were 4 people looking to do a 3 day - 2 nights safari to Tsavo East and Amboseli in June (low season), starting from outside Mombasa. We enquired with the top 6 companies on Tripadvisor, and Farid was the first to write back. Furthermore, F. King also proved to be best on price compared to the others. We always got quick replies to our emails in connection with the details of the booking.

As for the safari itself, none of us had been on a safari before, so we were both excited and uncertain as for what to expect. To summarize: We had a fantastic safari.

We opted to stay at Ashnil Aruba (good food, good location) and Amboseli Serena (good location, good rooms), both recommended lodges with a good standard. We were picked up on time at our hotel and the transport went very smoothly (new Landcruiser) during the whole trip. Our driver Isa proved to be a very experienced driver, very professional, on time and was very good at spotting animals, and gave us enough time to take pictures and enjoy the moments. We saw a lot of animals, amongst others lions up close, and cheetas hunting right in front of us. Farid also called us each day to check up on us.

To summarize, we were highly satisfied with our safari with F. King, from A to Z, and will strongly recommend F. King to others!

2  Thank Molle378

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just back from Kenya and had an incredible time with Fking. They are running a fantastic operation and seem to be putting their customers and service first! We stayed in nothing but top quality places and had a excellent driver who was really helpful and friendly. We had problems with our bags and flights but farid was quick to ensure we had all the help we need and everything was sorted. Thanks again to everyone at Fking. You can be sure we will be back in the near future!!

2  Thank drbeatz
Reviewed June 19, 2014

farid and his assistans are the most professional and friendly team you can imagine. everything was planned perfect and the driver Hashim was very great.

the lodge was beautiful and clean. Farid answers you every question you have by e-mail the same day. we had a good feeling and were not dissapointed. the best you can do is to book your safari by Farid!!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I can't comment on the tours since I never got the chance to take the tour I booked after Thomson cancelled my holiday.

However, Farid was very quick to respond to all emails and very helpful in planning a bespoke tour. He also gave a very good price and was extremely understanding when my holiday was cancelled. I received a full refund without any question.

I can only say that the service I received from Farid was prompt, efficient and helpful and I don't doubt that the tour would have been excellent too. I'll definitely approach Farid for a quote in the future when the security situation in Kenya has improved.

3  Thank spamvindalo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The purpose of this review is not to discuss the quality of the safari itself but to commend the company on the very high level of customer service and above all integrity.

I first got in touch with Farid at F King Safaris a few months ago to plan a family safari. He was extremely responsive and helpful in assisting us in putting together an itinerary to match the time and budget we had available. Once we had agreed the details I sent a deposit to secure the booking. Unfortunately, about 8 weeks before the trip we had to cancel the booking. Of course I was concerned that I would lose the deposit as terms and conditions had not been agreed in advance. However, I am pleased to say that Farid agreed without hesitation to provide a full refund which arrived in my account a few days later.

When booking safaris independently, there is always concern about dealing with unknown entities but I am pleased to say you can have no worries dealing with this company and we will definitely be booking a safari with F King Tours when we return to Kenya.

1  Thank DigW