“Brilliant - Shimba”

Wildlife Kenya Safaris - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Wildlife Kenya Safaris has built a reputation as one of East Africa's premier safari tour operator. Being a specialist operator, we cater for both private and corporate sectors specializing in the design of tailor-made safari itineraries for individuals and groups throughout Kenya and Tanzania. We undertake all facets of tailor-made Safari/travel, special interest holidays, incentives, conferences and event planning, from travel arrangements to media liaison and leisure time activities. Our website gives all the details that you need to choose the safari and beach holiday of your choice.Telephone or E-mail us and our helpful staff (Antony Musyoka and others) will be glad to assist you in planning your forthcoming safari and beach holiday to Kenya and Tanzania.Thank you for your interest in Wildlife Kenya Safaris.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Faultless. We had a great safari with Alex. We had a jeep to ourselves, so was like a private safari with a roof that lifted so we were 'close to nature'. It was ten times better than the (supposedly) identical safari offered by Thomson, which would not have been in a private Jeep but would have been in a shared mini bus. A tip is to take something to eat for breakfast, luckily we did.
We saw so many animals before lunch (an entire family of elephants, some friendly giraffes, buffalos, warthogs, antelope, baboons, monitor lizards, eagles, kingfisher, etc) that we decided to just go home after lunch - so we spent the afternoon having a massage on the beach - a perfect day. I should also say that as well as seeing all those animals, we did a 4k walk to see a waterfall - we were accompanied by the Park Ranger (who carried a MASSIVE gun) - before having a nice lunch in a hotel/restaurant in the jungle.

On the way home we stopped by the office (just behind our hotel, the Diani Reef Hotel) to say hi to the owner of the company, Antony, who was very friendly and jovial, and who is clearly (and justifiably) proud of operating such an excellent service and having such great staff.

If you're planning on taking in a safari during your stay in Kenya (and surely you will) then I HIGHLY recommend that you go with this company.

8  Thank GeraintLT
There are newer reviews for Wildlife Kenya Safaris - Day Trips

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Antony provided everything that we asked for and more. We took Panorama Safari (2 night, 3 day Tsavo East and West) with our two kids aged 6 and 8 in April 2012.

Our first visit and we were slightly nervous about arrangements and sending part payment in advance, but everything was organised exactly as we'd asked and we were very well looked after throughout.

Driver/guide was excellent as were the lodges we stayed at. Would highly recommend Kilanguni Lodge for luxury and views of Mount Kilimanjaro.

Wildlife Kenya Safaris very good communication and value - paid about the same (per person) for a private Safari as others were charged for large group.

Saw an amazing array of animals (except Rhino), great experiences and fantastic memories for us all. Will definitely use Wildlife Kenya Safaris next time we're in Kenya.

5  Thank NMarge
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We are more than happy that we contacted Wildlife Kenya Safaris to take care over our two day private safari by jeep in Tsavo East, and also half day Mombasa trip. Antony answered very fast and servis he provided to us was excellent. Cause we were already in Kenya when final decision what/where to go and see, we communicate with him via sms (cheaper than phone call). As we were directly in Diani beach in Kenya, payment was done by cash directly to him (he arrived with his black salon car to our hotel gate as we agreed). But I wouldn't have fear to pay also via international bank transfer in case no rush. Both trips were great and absolutely professional. Knowledge of guides was amazing and trips went great. We recommend this trip provider and will use it again next time in Kenya. Thanks.

4  Thank Lubomir_Kevin
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We only had a week to spend in Kenya and prior to leaving the UK we arranged an overnight safari in Masai Mara. Via e mails Antony was always prompt to respond and assisted greatly to organise the trip we wanted to do. Half was paid via bank wire transfer and half paid by credit card on the day of safari, which was no problem. We were picked up from our beach hotel on time and had just a short wait at the airstrip for our plane. The flight over to Mara took about 2 hours from the little airstrip near Diani Beach and got very bumpy at times, particularly when the weather was changing. The views were amazing and well worth seeing via plane. We were met by our safari guide on landing in Masai Mara, and had a game drive to the hotel. We stayed at the Fig Tree Camp which I cannot rate highly enough, accommodation, service and food were all outstanding, and a very good choice of place to stay in the area. We had an evening, morning and lunchtime game drive also. We saw many animals, lion, cheetah, rhino, hippo, giraffe, elephant, buffalo and the list could go on.
Antony met us on arrival back at the airport and drove us back to the hotel. Excellent service, and I would recommend choosing Wildlife Kenya for your safari. ENJOY, its a trip of a lifetime.

5  Thank kimdanvers
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very professional, trustworthy company. The money I spent on my 3 day 2 night flyin safari was worth every penny.

I was picked up by a taxi arranged by Anthony Musyoka and Wildlife Kenyan Safaris and taken to Wilson airport for my flight to the maasai Mara. The flight took around 45 minutes where I was picked up by my driver Isaac. Instead of proceeding immediately to my tented camp Isaac asked me if I wanted to go to for a short game drive. However instead of a short game drive we ended up going the whole day which was fine with me. We did not arrive at the tented camp until around 6 or 7 p.m. in the evening. I was so tired I skipped dinner and went straight to bed.

The next day was the same . We started our game drive at around 8 a.m. in the morning and did not get back to the tented camp until around 7 p.m. at night. The only time we stopped is for lunch by the Mara River where we ate lunch by a bunch of noisy hippos. When you are on a game drive the time seems to fly by because of the beautiful landscape of the maasai mara and all of the multitude of animals you can find there.

I would give Isaac my driver most of the credit for the success of my safari. Isaac has been a safari guide for over 27 years and he loves his job. It really shows in his attitude how much he loves the animals. Isaac really went out of his way to ensure I saw as many animals as possible. I saw 4 out of the 5 big five and the highlight of the trip was a cheetah in pursuit of a thomson gazelle which took all of 5 seconds and was over. I will always be grateful to Isaac for making my first safari in Africa a thrill of a lifetime.

I would definitely use Kenyan Wildlife Safaris in the future. If I could give this safari six stars I would.

5  Thank bermuda10