“Take in the view of the streets”
Review of Bella vista

Ranked #49 of 148 Restaurants in Mombasa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Well, this place has a ground floor and an upper level with seating that overlooks the street. There was a "church" across the street which was a bit loud as the Pastor praised the word of the Lord, but I took that as cultute and the sounds of a diverse city. The service was ok; the waiter messed up on the order, but the food that came out was reasonably priced, and tasty. The atmosphere is good if you like more of a pub type feel upstairs. I cannot comment on the crowd as it was fairly empty when I went to eat

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My first time at Bellavista Moi Avenue and it didn't dissappoint. Having been thoroughly dissappointed at Sheba ( wish I could find them here I write a bad review) I was looking forward to enjoying my last day in Mombasa. I did enjoy. For the first time I found myself in the pub at 6am... What a place.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have been to Mombasa many times but I never venture into the City Centre, my last visit however, offered a rare chance to be in Mombasa Island by night, I ended up at Bella Vista, nice place with excellent service. Music is loud, but sometimes that is the environment that you need.

1  Thank Kingorik
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellence, in this case is an understatement. Ranging from the state-of-the-art setting of the restaurant to the high quality service offered,Bella Vista is undoubtedly one of its kind. The luscious food, latest music and youthful nature effortlessly attracts many not forgetting superb location.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

this is fantastic place in the center of town, but the service is slow to very slow. the food is good. waiters are are lethargic n the new company policy is that they will only serve double measures of hard liqueurs ( 60 Cls). This even on a request to them to serve a single measure but the management insisted that the company policy is serve double and charge them doubles. may be they want a "very happy" crowd or a rowdy crowd. food is o'kay, beware of the service!!!!!!!
Have been 4 times nothing has changed