“Fabulous diving, knowledgeable staff”

Peponi Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Peponi Diving Mombasa are based at Bahari Beach Hotel at Mombasa North Coast. Affiliated with PADI & BSAC teaching all PADI courses up to the level of Divemaster. Teaching several PADI Speciality courses such as Shark Awareness and Turtle Awareness. Offering diving for certified divers. 25 tailor made dive sites for each diver certification/experience level. Under Swiss management.Free transport from any hotel at Mombasa North Coast. Safety is our religion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our first diving after certification and it was great! We did two days and saw a ton of animals. We were told that whale sharks aren't very common anymore, but we were more than satisfied with giant schools of fish, crocodile fish, moray eels, sea turtles, cuttlefish, lobster and white tipped reef sharks!

Sven and Chris were both very excellent and responsive when booking (it's nice to be able to get all the questions we had answered quickly from the other side of the world).

I would absolutely recommend Peponi to anyone looking to dive in Kenya!

4  Thank AndSid
Chris K, Guest Relations Manager at Peponi Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Hi Saskia,
many thanks for your positive feed back.
Hope to see you soon again with you group.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Best water sport ever at the coast...... the staff are kind and helpful people.....

1  Thank Leonorah K
Chris K, Owner at Peponi Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi Leonorah,
we are glad you enjoyed our services. Hope to see you back soon for some more fun with us.
Many thanks for your comment here on TA.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

I got my Open Water Diver as wel as my Advanced Open Water Diver certification with Peponi. They are very professional. Sven is a great dive teacher. The staff is friendly and helpfull. Mombasa North Coast is a beautifull place to dive, with sharks, turtles, moray eels and lots of beautifull fish. I will certainly come back!

1  Thank Inge057
PapaShillingi, Inhaber at Peponi Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Hi Inge,
many thanks for your review here on TA. We at Peponi Divers Mombasa are very glad you enjoyed also your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course with us. May be next time you participate at some interesting PADI speciality courses such as Shark Awareness or Turtle Awareness courses.
Wishing you always save diving.
Regards
Chris

Reviewed May 3, 2011

We decided to dive with Peponi Divers beacuse of the good communication with Chris before we went to Kenya. Chris answered all my questions and organized transport from our hotel to diving centre. Peponi crew were very helpful and friendly. We made a pool check and after that we went diving on the reefs. We had a great time with Peponi, I can recommend this diving centre for everyone, also for not experienced divers.

1  Thank Edyta_11
PapaShillingi, Owner at Peponi Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Hello Edyta,
many thanks for your review. We at Peponi Divers Mombasa are very glad you enjoyed the diving with us. Good communication is a must for us to give full information to our guests even before arriving here in Mombasa.
As you know already, transport from and to your hotel can always be organised by Peponi Divers Mombasa, within north coast even free of charge.
For the dives you did not use we have already sent you the refund and should appear on your bank account very soon.
Hoping to see you soon back in Mombasa for some more spectacular dives we wish you always "happy bubbles".
Best regards
Chris & the Peponi's

Reviewed March 27, 2011

I got my Open Water Diver certification with Peponi in February 2011. It was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and patient and lots of fun. And diving at the reefs off the coast was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Peponi. Thanks to Mary my teacher and Omari and Tom my dive buddies. Thank you for a great time and a great introduction to diving! The beaches north of Mombasa are beautiful.