“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Petit Paris

Le Petit Paris
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mombasa
Le Petit Paris
Ranked #12 of 52 Mombasa B&B and Inns
Douala
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2008

I spent several stays at Le Petit Paris and it is like being at home. The owner, Isabelle, is very caring and makes sure you spend a great time. Besides her cooking is superbe and she is always willing to please you with new dishes. The hotel is located near a supermarket, so handy to meet people and do some shopping. The sea is just 2 minute away and you hear the sound of the waves at night. I loved the sparkling water of the swimming pool extremely well attended. An ideal place for a family holiday or a total rest!

Stayed April 2007
1 Thank The_wandererDouala

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Lund, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2008

Le Petit Paris is the best option if you are looking for a cosy and peaceful place in Mombasa. Close to the ocean and a small shopping center just around the corner. I have been there several times and can´t wait to go back!

Caroline
Stockholm, Sweden

Stayed March 2007
2 Thank Sethseth
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2008

I stayed at Le Petit Paris for five days in October 07. After backpacking through Ethiopia and Kenya, it was just the respite I needed. Isabelle was a wonderful hostess, she made me feel very at home – so much so that I kept extending my stay! The food was gorgeous – all fresh and home-made – and meals were taken outside by the pool with Isabelle and her guests. Isabelle took care of everything, and made me feel very looked after. She was recommended to me by a girl I met travelling in Ethiopia. The girl spoke so highly of Le Petit Paris that I booked my stay there without even consulting a guidebook or website. Of course, it lived up to her every word. I felt so relaxed, whiling away my time on the verandah looking out to sea, reading my book, taking my breakfast in the boma... days just seemed to slip by without my noticing. After a few days I was ready to get back on the road again. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed October 2007