We spent 3 nights in Porini Lion camp in first week of July 2014. The camp has a fantastic location with great views. We encountered lions and cheetahs within a distance of one km from the camp. The tents are spacious and done up very tastefully. The food was delicious and quality of service top class. Our Masaai guides were very knowledgeable about wild life and spared no effort to get us the best views! The conservancy provides stunning settings for sundowners. We will strongly recommend this camp to anybody who wants to experience wild life up close with all the comforts and luxuries. Gamewatchers ensured our entire experience from booking till departure from Kenya was a pleasant one where everything worked with clock work precision and all details were taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Lion Camp is located in the exclusive 20,000 acre Olare Orok Conservancy bordering the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, home to an abundance of animals. With 10 spacious comfortably furnished tents, each with private verandahs and en-suite bathrooms, the camp is small and exclusive giving a real bush experience. Guests enjoy the game drives in open 4x4's, escorted bush walks with Maasai warriors and sundowners. The Camp is the perfect base to experience the annual wildebeest migration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Porini Lion Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porini Lion Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Lion Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve