What an amazing experience! We stayed for 3 nights in tent 3 (Simba) and had such a great time! The staff couldn't have done more for us! The food and chef were superb and waiting staff, Manager and guards were great!
Our Safari guides (Big John and Jackson) were the best, great sense of humour and on every trip we saw something spectacular - we saw Cheetahs, Lions, Leopards, etc and the migration.
We really enjoyed the camp fires in the evening, the meals where all guests eat together so you are encouraged to get to know one another, the hot chocolate wake up calls, safari picnics and drink stops, hippos outside your tent in the evenings (very close) - amazing, amazing experience!
We are so grateful to everyone at Porini for looking after us and making our stay so special and wouln't hesitate in recommending!
I have used a lot of exclamation marks but I do think this was possibly our best holiday ever and largely thanks to the Porini Lion Camp Team!
Thank you again, Chris & Davina x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Lion Camp is located in the exclusive 20,000 acre Olare Orok Conservancy bordering the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, home to an abundance of animals. With 10 spacious comfortably furnished tents, each with private verandahs and en-suite bathrooms, the camp is small and exclusive giving a real bush experience. Guests enjoy the game drives in open 4x4's, escorted bush walks with Maasai warriors and sundowners. The Camp is the perfect base to experience the annual wildebeest migration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Porini Lion Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porini Lion Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Lion Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve