We stayed at Entim Camp for 3 days 2 nights 19th March - 21st March 2013. The camp is in a fantastic location using natural barrier's and Masai Mara Wariors to protect you (no fences). Once inside the camp you are in an elevated position with more or less uninterrupted view's South, West and North. And the Mara river is 30 Meters in front of the camp. The tents were more than adequate everything you needed was provided for. The food was more or less Al A Carte it was amazing. The staff are excellent especially Jonathan the host. Our Safari guide Pedro was excellent, we had some amazing Safari drives. Especially breakfast by a river early morning watching hippo's and crocodile's. Unlike our last visit to the Masai Mara (2001), this time we did not see a Rhino or a Cheetah, which naturally concerns us on a conservation level. But what we did see was amazing. We would thoroughly recommend this camp if you want the real Safari experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entim is located inside the the Masai Mara game reserve and overlooks the mara river One of the migration crossing points is in front of the camp and guests are privileged to enjoy a private crossings in season. The camp is ideal for photographers and private game viewing in our panoramic location.The camp has a private wing that is ideal for photographers. It offers a Photographic tent that is fully equipped with i mac computers and projectors. The camp has new land cruisers customised for game viewing ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Entim Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Entim Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Entim Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve