Considering that they are part of the same Atua Enkop group,The Tiplikwani hotel was strictly average in terms of their hospitality. The place per se is very nice but the service is very poor compared to the other hotels in the chain. The staff is arrogant and care too hoots about the guests. In fact we found that the Manager of the hotel would end up eating his meals before the guests would. AVOID.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This uniquely situated luxury camp on the banks of the Talek River overlooks the mottled plains of the Maasai Mara, where vast herds of wildlife co-exist with the colourful Maasai people. Between June and October the Maasai Mara plays host to one of the most spectacular wildlife shows on earth the great annual migration of over a million wildebeest and zebra as they enter the Mara ecosystem from Serengeti in neighbouring Tanzania. Tipilikwani's tents enjoy river frontage and are decorated with warm, rich Maasai colours. The family tents have a stand alone bath tub in addition to showers. Excellent food, personalised service and traditional Kenyan hospitality further compliment the prime location. Game drives offer the unforgettable opportunity to enjoy the diversity of animals and birds living permanently in the Masai Mara, as well as many migratory species. Guests can also learn more about the Masai people, proud pastoralists and warriors, many of whom still retain their traditional nomadic lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tipilikwani Mara Camp - Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tipilikwani Masai Mara Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Tipilikwani Mara Camp - Masai Mara Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve