Having lived in Zambia for several years, frequently visiting South Luangwa National Park, this was my first trip to the Maasai Mara and while the knowledge and friendliness of the guides was not quite up to Zambian standards, the overall level of service was very good. The location is excellent, being just outside the reserve boundary but so close you'd never know the difference. Unless you're lucky enough to get one of the nearest tents the walk to the room can seem a little long, especially when it's raining, and the food choice was somewhat limited, but overall I would recommend it and would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp is set on a private wilderness concession leased from Maasai landlords in the legendary Masai Mara. Situated where forest and savanna meet, these elegant, spacious safari tents boast some of the most magnificent views of the Masai Mara, especially from the large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve