This summer was our second stay at Kichwa and as usual, it was fantastic. We now almost can't imagine a summer *without* a stay at Kichwa. Daniel N., our guide for the second year in a row, has eyes like an eagle and an endless store of knowledge about the Mara; Mildred and Joseph were both fantastically helpful within the camp as well--Joseph helped organize an amazing picnic that we took on an all-day drive down to the Sand River to catch the end of the migration. We didn't do a balloon safari this year, but we did last year, and it was worth every single dime. An unbelievable way to see the Mara. We've stayed in the "luxury" tents and the "standard" tents and they're all excellent: we loved the adventure of walking through the forest to the luxury tents, and we liked staying nearer to camp in the standard tents. Kichwa is magical. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp is set on a private wilderness concession leased from Maasai landlords in the legendary Masai Mara. Situated where forest and savanna meet, these elegant, spacious safari tents boast some of the most magnificent views of the Masai Mara, especially from the large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve