We returned to Masai Mara after four years and asked Julius (JT Safaris) our tour operator in Mombassa again to stay at Kichwa Tembo Camp, and it was again perfect. Excellent place to stay and we managed to see the Big Five this time. Even saw the Rinos two time thanks to our driver Jackson. Amazing how he managed to catch them. Complements also to the Kitchen and Staff of the camp. Excellent food and service. Don't be afraid af the Lions you here at night!! Great noise.
We had a vey nice time, also thanks to our company from Brittain (Mary+Francis), who we met at the airstrip in Ukunda. they also booked with Julius, so we shared the same Jeep for the game drives. They even went for a Balloon flight they booked also at Julius, and said that it was worth every penny, so that is already planned for the future.
Roland+Jacqueline from Holland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp is set on a private wilderness concession leased from Maasai landlords in the legendary Masai Mara. Situated where forest and savanna meet, these elegant, spacious safari tents boast some of the most magnificent views of the Masai Mara, especially from the large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kichwa Tembo Tented Safari Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve