Our stay at Little Governors' was absolutely perfect. The team were so attentive to our every need and no request was too much - they *really* went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay (even fixing a pair of broken sunglasses for us!!). This level of service is perhaps due to the small size of the hotel camp? Little Governors' is a great intimate option - although we came as a family (and so did many other guests), it would also be perfect for a couples' stay.
A special mention must be made of our brilliant safari guide and driver Maina, who did an excellent job in spotting and finding lots of game, and was incredibly knowledgeable about all flora and fauna. I must also thank Stanley who waited on us at mealtimes - he was so friendly and really made us feel special. Finally, a big thank you to chef Kennedy who prepared fantastic 'bush breakfasts' and catered the meals so well for our varied dietary requirements. But everyone at Little Governors made our stay perfect - couldn't have asked for more, and would thorough recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a forest in the heart of the Masai Mara, Little Governors' is intimate in character. The luxury en-suite tents are tucked around a large water-hole clearing that teems with life. Beyond, lie the grasslands of the Masai Mara and the deep blue Olololo Ridge Escarpment. Arriving in Camp is an adventure, leaving your vehicle behind you cross the Mara River by boat and are escorted on foot through the forest to the camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Governors' Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Governors` Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Little Governors' Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve