A One night stay at Little Governors was just excellent. Fantastic food, great service, superb hosting by George, lovely game drives and overall really superb. You need to improve on Breakfast. The Standard English fare and baked beans right of the can does not show quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a forest in the heart of the Masai Mara, Little Governors' is intimate in character. The luxury en-suite tents are tucked around a large water-hole clearing that teems with life. Beyond, lie the grasslands of the Masai Mara and the deep blue Olololo Ridge Escarpment. Arriving in Camp is an adventure, leaving your vehicle behind you cross the Mara River by boat and are escorted on foot through the forest to the camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Governors' Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Governors` Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Little Governors' Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve