We had the most perfect 25th wedding anniversary at Mara Explorer. It was the last 3 nights of our 13 night safari in both Tanzania & Kenya. Marianna and her staff treated us like royalty. The accommodation was beyond our expectations, the food superb and the game drives fantastic. Thanks to James we saw all the big 5 plus he is a fantastic astronomer. We would definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve