We started our Kenyan honeymoon with 4 nights at the Explorer and could not have asked for a better stay. Our tent was beautiful and the service was impeccable. We really enjoyed the safari rides, and the staff went out of their way to make it special. Dennis was a very knowledgeable and fun guide. If you are looking for a safari in the Mara, book the Explorer, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve