Just before Christmas in December 2012 I spent 4 amazing days in this fantastic and charming place in the middle of the magnificent Masai Mara. It was truly everything I had hoped for. The camp is exclusive and very cosy at the same time. Everyone at the camp is so dedicated, warm and friendly and they went out of their way to make us feel welcome - they succeeded very well in this :-) The tent was very comfortable with a great veranda, and the food is just delicious. Our guide Koikai was absolutely great and knowledgeable and with him we experienced the wonderful and outstanding scenery and wildlife. We had a great time and would love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve