Very happy stay !
The camp is really well located in the middle of the bush at 5 minutes from the landing.
The staff is really friendly, Steve the manager did a very good welcome with his team.
The lodges are spacious, beautiful, quite comfortable with hot water!
The cuisine is good, I was expecting to be disturb by small animals during the dinner but not at all. Samy the guide was awesome ! he is working since 20 years old in the bush and you can imagine Samy's knows the reserve like his own pocket and he have lot of stories very amazing to tell and I learned many things regarding the wild life.
And yes I saw all the animals of the jungle !
Nothing left to say, I loved this camp !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve