We spent 4 days (3 nights) at the Mara Explorer Camp & couldn't fault it in any way. The service was brilliant, the food fantastic and all the staff (headed up by Steve) so friendly and helpful - they just want you to have a great time. The tents are lovely, very comfortable and you can't get a better location - right in the bush. Our driver (James) was extremely knowledgeable and we got to see the big five. We would have to give it a score of 11 out of 10! Hope to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve