Yes keep reading, i bet your thinking that the reviews are fixed in some way!! The Royal Mara totally blew us away, the location is perfect, the accommodation is just mind blowing, the staff are so friendly and keep you safe at all times, the game drives with Simon were beyond what i had expected. If your serious about wildlife and want to see it all up close and personal book Royal Mara. We flew in from Diani in a small aircraft landing on a dirt track 21/2 hours later (They had to clear giraffe off the track before we couldland!!) We landed and the adventure started when we stepped off the plane!! . We done 4 days which included 2 game drives daily and a bush walk, the game drives were awesome, comfortable 4x4's with loads of space and superb viewing. We stayed in Simba lodge, Mark looked after our every need, Charles and William were also extremly helpfull. We cannot fault this place.... WOW!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve