A great place. We were there 3 days and 2 nights. From the beginning we realized to be in a special place with very friendly staff and always available for anything. Incredible attention to detail in the tent, and the rest of the lodge. Incredible scenery on the river with many hippos as a frame. Great food from breakfast to dinner, soups are excellent. Safari beautiful but this is also about the beautiful Masai Mara. Definitely a special place to spend even just 3 or 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve