We cannot praise this camp enough. From the time we arrived until the moment we left we were treated like royalty. 4 nights of pure indulgence with food, company and game drives. Special mention to James our game driver who found everything we asked for, even going out early so we could photograph the sunrise! Up close and personal with so many of the wildlife. Mark who kept our lodge spotless and tea in the morning. Sammi who was our personal waiter, Reagan and other rangers who kept us safe walking around the camp day and night. Also to James camp manager who checked on us everyday to ensure we were happy and enjoying our stay. Oh gosh we loved every bit of it. Please please keep doing what you do so well. We can't wait to return with other family members. We will cherish this holiday for life. Donna and Grant Kent England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve