Good things :
- Perfect location.
- Lodge front of Mara river with hippo view.
- Rooms very well decorated.
- Wifi free and fast.
- Tours are magic. Morning & noon safaris are great !
- Staff Nice and helpfull.
- Service perfect
Bad things :
- Heaters should be available especially on winter Time.
- There wasnt a lot of variety of food.
Worth going there for a wonderful expérience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve