I stayed at the royal mara for the first time this past January and it was truly amazing. The game drives are outstanding and getting to see all the animals was a great experience. The lodging itself is top notch and has the great ambience of a lodge with all the modern and luxury amenities one expects from a world class resort. The food was great as well, and I got a bit addicted to their bread made from scratch as well as their soups. Some of the other guests had stayed multiple times and everyone including the staff were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve