I was lucky enough to stay at Naibor in August of this year. I was a 19 year old travelling on my own and Jamie and Sophie, the management team, went out of their way to make me welcome. I also met one of the owners, Anthony Cheffings, who was clearly deeply committed to the success of Naibor.
The game drives were fantastic. Although the rhino had migrated we got great sightings of the other big four. Just as good for me though was the evening atmosphere at the camp with Jamie and Sophie making sure everyone was fully involved in conversation and entertainment.
I have been to the Mara before but for me Naibor gave me the most complete package of luxury, game viewing and atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve