We returned to Naibor and stayed in Little Naibor, a family tent with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open sitting room, hot showers, water bottles in our beds, camp fires. Stunning setting on a river bend in Mara with a resident pod of hippos. Meals either under shady trees at camp or in the mess tent 3 course dinner with wine follows drinks and bitings by the fire.
Magical. Kids loved it. Saw everything last time, this time no cheetah but leopard, 3 male lions, multitudes of plains game, elephant and numerous hyena, mongoose, jackals and birds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve